Tsumaranai Otoko Mangaつまらない男; 就是愛悶騷男; A Boring Man
1) A Boring Man
After getting dumped, Hashimoto, an ordinary businessman, is approached by a popular and successful co-worker.
2) Sweet Room
Kotobuki is famous on campus for his beauty and brains. Will he ever find a roommate who isn’t disillusioned when he sees what Kotobuki is really like?
3-4) Let’s Tie Hands Firmly
When Atsushi quits his job in the city and returns to his hometown, he finds his younger friend, Satoru, all grown up and a little distant.
5) Always Hand in Hand
Sequel of 'Let’s Tie Hands Firmly'.
6) A Troubled Man
(continuation of "A Boring Man".
Tsumaranai Otoko Forums
13 People reading this
Tsumaranai Otoko Chapters
- 8 months agoTsumaranai Otoko 1: A Boring Man
- 8 months agoTsumaranai Otoko 2: Sweet Room
- 4 months agoTsumaranai Otoko 3: Let's Tie Hands Firmly - 1
- 4 months agoTsumaranai Otoko 4: Let's Tie Hands Firmly - 2
- 4 months agoTsumaranai Otoko 5: Always Hand in Hand
- 8 months agoTsumaranai Otoko 6: A Boring Man Extra - A Troubled Man [End]