Super Darling! Mangaスーパーダーリン！; Super-Dan!
From Turtle Paradise: It's not that she tries to keep to herself, exactly: It's just that everyone seems to look right through her! Naturally, Sakuya Tohno has a complex about it. She says she's just like air: ever present, but never seen. All she wants is a friend, but building relationships isn't exactly easy for someone who is, for all intents and purposes, invisible. But then she hears a legend about the "Thousand-Year Sakura" and how, if one makes a wish beneath its perpetually-blossoming boughs, it's sure to come true. So in a moment of desperation, she races to the tree, only to find four very attractive boys waiting for her... And at that moment, beneath the cherry blossoms of the ever-blooming Thousand-Year Sakura, something incredible happens!
Super Darling! Forums
- 12 months ago0 repliesSo Sweet ='D by Heart_Of_Ice
136 People reading this
Super Darling! Chapters
- Volume 1
- 2 years agoSuper Darling! 1: Sakuya, that Flower, Beauty of Nature
- 2 years agoSuper Darling! 2: The Legend Unfolds!! Air, Sakura, and Gossip
- 2 years agoSuper Darling! 3: A Sleepless Beauty Under the Moonlight!?
- 2 years agoSuper Darling! 4: Time to Escape! An Academy Capriccio
- Volume 2
- 2 years agoSuper Darling! 5: A Decisive Evening! The Big Proposal
- 1 year agoSuper Darling! 6: Unexpected Victory!? The Heroine laughs at last
- 1 year agoSuper Darling! 7: The Real World
- 1 year agoSuper Darling! 8: World End [End]