Jinja no Susume Manga神社のススメ, , Jinjya no Susume
A peek at the life at a Shinto shrine (or jinja). Mostly centered around one Satomi Shinjirou, who's more or less forced to choose the path to priesthood after his older brother skipped out on that. Kind of a love story (there are several of those in it, actually), but it's more about the people who work at a modern-day shrine and the circumstances they have to deal with.
It's even somewhat educational at times. But don't tell anyone.
Jinja no Susume Forums
1 People reading this
Jinja no Susume Chapters
- Volume 1
- 2 years agoJinja no Susume 1: Account of a Modern Day Shrine
- 2 years agoJinja no Susume 2: Advice from the Miko
- 2 years agoJinja no Susume 3: Vs. Field-Tripping Middle Schooler
- 2 years agoJinja no Susume 4: The Hakama Girls Appreciation Association Appears
- 2 years agoJinja no Susume 5: Shinjirou, Go Forth and Mingle
- 1 year agoJinja no Susume 6: Young Nobleman Musician
- Volume 2
- 2 years agoJinja no Susume 7: 7X5X3
- 2 years agoJinja no Susume 8: December at the Shrine