Appare Jipangu! Manga天晴じぱんぐ, , 雪止天晴, , Appare Jipang! , Appare Jipangu , Apparu Jipangu , Chiếc gậy xanh thẫm , Nước Nhật Vui Vẻ, , Thế, giới kỳ, ả
From Watase's Sorai:
This story is about "Yusura" who was left under a cherry tree 15 years ago. She grew up as a daughter of a pharmacist and works as a "Hikeshiya", who can erase sadness from people by using the Kongoumaru, which turns blue as it absorbs people's sorrows, then sends it back to the person guilty of causing the sorrow
As Yusura grew older, she acquired a reputation as the "Hikeshiya". Using her Kongoumaru, Yusura would eliminate sorrow from those who were suffering. Literally. One day, a nearsighted young man was being chased by several villainous looking fellows, so Yusura helped him. She took him back to her home,where she learned his name was Samon. Samon was the Daimyou of Sagami. Samon and Yusura have many interesting experiences in Edo Japan. The two run across many unique characters and with their aid have even more unique and exciting adventures.
Appare Jipangu! Forums
6 People reading this
Appare Jipangu! Chapters
- Volume 1
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 1: Yusura of Hikeshi-ya
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 2: Brawl in the Bathhouse
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 3: Eternal Friendship
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 4: After-School Illustrations
- Volume 2
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 5: Lost Comrade
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 6: Wanna Meet a Monster?
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 7: Wedding Bells for Yusura?!
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 8: Rival Arrival
- Volume 3
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 9: Yusura Departs!?
- 1 year agoAppare Jipangu! 10: Yusura Falls in Love?!
Please help us keep the information of this manga up-to-date create a ticket so we can edit information of this manga/chapters!